Tone Generator Free Description
NCH Sound Tone Generator lets you Create audio tones, sweeps or noise waveforms on Mac OS X.
Typical Applications include test tone generation in studios for the alignment of levels, calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers, tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone, demonstration of audio principles to students and more.
- Sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
- Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
- Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
- Mono or separate stereo Operation (ideal to create dual tones or 'beats').
- Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
- Plays tone or saves as wav file.
14 day trial non-commercial use free. Lite and Professional version available from NCH Software.
Download Mac Intel - http://www.nch.com.au/action/tonegenmaci.zip
Download Mac PowerPC - http://www.nch.com.au/action/tonegenmac.zip
Tone Generator Free Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Tone Generator Free 2.14
Release notes are not available currently.
Tone Generator Free Requirements
No additional system requirements.